Je pouvais sentir ta douleur
is part of the ‘Coucher de soleil eternel’ collection – eternal sunset in french.
Shop Now, Pay later with Shop Pya
FREE SHIPPING IN THE US & CANADA
- Original painting
- 12 x 12 x 1 1/2 inches | 31 x 31 x 4 cm
- Acrylics & Gold leaves on canvas
- Framed and ready to hang
- Premium packaging
- Certificate of authenticity included
- UV protective layer of varnish
- Ships worldwide from Canada
Actual colors may vary from colors shown on your monitor.
- FREE US & CANADA SHIPPING on all orders.
- Affordable Continental U.S. and worldwide shipping are available. Please enquire about the international shipping cost before purchasing, you can contact me at contact(at)sophiebastien.com
- Please allow 1/2 business days to prepare
- After receiving a confirmation email., you will be given a tracking number so you can follow your artwork journey.
- Please note that custom fees may apply.
- Please allow up to 2-3 weeks for deliveries in North America and 4-6 weeks for international orders to arrive.
- Due to the current global situation, please expect delays in receiving your order. Thank you for your patience, I really appreciate it.
About the artwork
This painting is part of my series of flamboyant portraits ‘Les Déracinées’ ‘the uprooted’ in french.
I scrutinize the feelings you go through when you are trying to blossom away from your roots. Originally from France, I have lived on 3 different continents over the past 11 years, this is a subject that fascinates me.
Through picking pictures of like-minded, strong willed women that move me by both their strength and fragility – my ‘warriors’ as I like to call them, I pay tribute to all of the strong female figures in my life.
Questions about this piece?
If you have any questions, you can drop me an email at contact(at)sophiebastien.com
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE